Monday, August 17, 2009 ♥
Forgive me please . ♥ 3:36 PM

I fought with my dearest bbylove .
Sumpah ! that wasnt what i wanted !
I didnt mean it .
Swear swear .
But looks like bby was really frust with me .
He rejected my calls , ignore my msgs .
Haish !
Im sorry dy !
Sumpah sumpah !
I tknk ilang you.
You're the most loving and understanding guy .
I know no others can replace you.
I love you so much.
Today, 17 August .
I tried my best to focus in class ,
But i didnt manage .
Seriously i cant.
I was thinking about him .
Fought with kechykk and Ajim .
Wahh .
I didnt really know what i was doing.
So korg pehh psl laah kaans nak stay as aku pehh ttm ke takk .
Haish !
dissapointed with myself siuls !
I wont forgive myself fr what happen !
3 more days and this kinda thing happen .
Kecewa kaans ?
Waduh !
Daarh laah !
Bby pon tkkn maafkan shura nye .
Whats wrong with me ?
I cant understand why , every single thing that i love ,
will surely hates me .
God , i know i had done many sins .
I didnt know you hate me this much .
FORGIVE ME !
Labels: 3 more days sayang .