Friday, August 14, 2009 ♥
YOG Countdown ! ♥ 4:36 AM

Dearest readers :Just came back from sch . Tired siol !
After this, bath, siap go fr YOG countdown at padang .
Gonna take a lot pichas there !
Let me begin posting about yest and today .
13 August 2009
Sch was as per normal . Its just that Mrs Sim called me the
"most irresponsible student"
Wahpiang ! Hurt my heart siols !
Then went home, called baby. After go bath.
Then there's this guy msg, he say hys name was "___"
So, okay from ITE "_____"
I dun even know . And hell yeah ! I wont give my num to ITE students .
So i called then, he didnt ans.
I say laah, " kalau kau btol laki jgn jadi pengecot nakk angkat col aku uhh sia."
He called me, say gitu gini.
I maki him, suddenly he laugh like wth .
He said that tuh baby.
MACAM SIAKKK LAA BABY !
So mlm otp with baby.
Bby asked me tuh change tuh a better person.
I hope i can, cos he threatened me that if im not changing,
He will go back tuh who he was in th past.
I didnt want th old him siuls !
so bby agreed tuh help me change.
Then sleep !
14 August 2009
Went tuh sch as normal also, but Fitri borrowed me her usb.
Thanks siuls !
Will upload some pichaa .
Fought with katekk.
He love me till now.
Im sorry i cant give you the happiness.
Fight here, fight ther .
I slashed my hand, which was a stupid thing !
I cried in class. So yeah.
I said sorry then daarh okay,
He walked me home.
Lapk under block jap.
Tgh bbl2 he kenyit mater at me.
I slapped him. SORRY PENDEKK !
But now daarh okay.
So later bath then gi Padang fr YOG !
To Yannie my babyg, Its been few days since we last talk.
I didnt mean to start the fight.
I just wna tell you I miss you.
Haish.
I cried on the day we fought.
*Deep breath in.
Kk then .
Will soon blog.
Labels: 6 more days baby Hafiz.