Sunday, September 27, 2009 ♥
Sinqle once aqain . ♥ 7:24 PM


Shuraa sinqle aqain .
Haish .
Why do i find it so hard to lastlonq w the quy i love ?
K E C I K
No matter what , ii love youu .
And ii really do (:
Stay happy kk ; Keep smilinq dearest ex .
To effa :
Happy 2nd monthsary qerlfren .
Lastlonq w ahtoi alrytes .
I miss the three of them up there .
And Fella .
Must meet soon seyy .
Rinduu yanq taak boleyy di-describe laqiiy .
Miss your smile and lauqhter ,
Miss when koranq terpekik-pekau .
Rinduu Kiki melatah .
Rinduu Riera maki-maki .
Rindu Fella hempas pintu durinq national day .
Rmbr ?
Heeh , security menqamok macam oranq qile .
Haish .
When caan when meet up aqain .
Althouqh im nort that close with you quys ,
But the time we spend was precious to me .
Where we hear our problems .
And when ii cried due to the damn father ,
I miss th way you quys "pujok" me .
I love you quys .
Haish .
Labels: Love is just a qame .