Thursday, January 28, 2010 ♥
`N A A N A ♥ 5:43 PM
Dearest babygirla , naana .
I know you are feeling depressed .
Bare with it dear .
I know you're strong .
I didnt mean to so called made you my 'sochai'
Im just asking fr a favour .
Annd it turns out differently .
Im soryy im soryy im sorry .
I dont know how to say this .
Annd if im being rude , im soryy .
But your mum shouldnot be overprotective .
She wants the best , but being so OVERprotective wont help .
She grounded you for a long period of time .
And know what will happens ?
When you have the chance to go out , you wont give a damn .
You will spend outside fr a veryvery long time and,
You know remember to go home .
Trust me , i've been through all this ,
Annd yeah , its not wrong to be friend with a boy .
You have to know the limits .
And its there .
Its all misunderstanding right ?
Try talking to your mum .
Annd if she's still the same , im soryy .
Its fated to be like this .
Cheer up baby .
We are ALL here for you .