Friday, March 19, 2010 ♥
♥ 9:12 AM









Gegerl ashera , this is for you and kijorui ,
To all kromorians ,
To ex bbygerl .
out of boredness , i did this all .
Ameerul , imy .And , i
miss hairil , i
miss achok , i
miss Lala . I
miss
siti .
I miss
kromo pawiro . I miss
everything .
I dont know what happen to me .
Kay ,
loving you is a big mistake ,
breaking up with you is another .
Regretting is also one . Haish .
Its like , i've been playing with your feelings .
How should i face youu later
at 12.30 , at our usual place ?
How ? Should i cry ? Should i say sorry ?
And pretend all this didnt happen ? How would i answer my bbgs ?
Y'know
we will still stick together . Iknow too .
kay , bye .

Labels: i miss all .