im confused ! idk why , its just so difficult to lastlong . When im happy , you guys are so perangai . I know i didnt hold on to my words to stay single . But if thats the case , we can just break off . Annd i will stay single . If that is what all of you want . I CAN BREAK WITH HIM . JUST TO MAKE YOU ALL FEEL SATISFIED . SANE SINI TAK SUKE . KAY . THEN I'LL BE AN AUDIENCE WATCHING YOUR LOVE STORY .
OKAY HAPPY ? AMEERUL ; ILOVEYOU .
Shura ♥
♥ Budak Tembam.
Im Shura Valentino .
17 January baby .
Regent friendliest girl .
Im very hyper & lovable girl who
loves my Rockstars ALOT ♥
I love Malay Dance & im involved
in a kuda kepang group - Jaran Sembrani.
Single Unavailable ♥ Perfectly imperfect. Fashion is my passion. Dangdut is the music of my country.