Wednesday, March 10, 2010 ♥
♥ 5:52 PM
Its good that you've realised .
I dont care laah how much you hate me or anti me .
But by telliing others ? Gossip here and there ?
BATU API .
You've made our friendship ruined .
Seriously , i didnt want to know any stories siaa .
Kau naak anti aku , anti aku sorang ah .
Buut you've been making linking to other friends .
Macam cibai .
Manupulating people's mind .
I believe in karma .
Dulu , kau bilang deni pasal aku .
Bilang dektu pasal aku .
Samapai sumer ignore aku .
Alamak , samapai ~ *stickouttongue*x5
Sampai sumer ignore aku . Remember ? I cried also .
Nobody wants to know .
You know how hurt i am when i knew you're the caused ?
I was like OMG , i almost cried !
SIALA . I treated you like , im lost of words .
Ask the rest , what was my reaction .
Kiwak tak caye sia aku .
Kawan ? Tak ku sangke tak ku duge .
Pat camp , i kept on thinking about you .
Yes , you .
Macam bodo sia kite , kene tipu cukopcukop ngan kau .
You are so sided sided person .
Banyak topeng .
Im sorry for the way i shouted at you in the canteen .
In front of the others .
Making you feel ashamed .
Sampai lupe script xD
There's many things i wanted to say .
But when emotions gets over .
Aku lost .
Game .
Malas naak berbual pasal nie .
Good luck Nur Shyazanna .
Have a good friendship with you new bestfriend .
Your true bestfriend *Delvina*
Jangan lupe , kau pon pena lanchaowei pasal die .