see bbgs ? miss that moments we spent ? the day we ran all the way to republic poly together . Do you guys miss it ? I miss it alot . That marks the day when all of us change . No more bbgs . Right ? Maybe not for you guys , but see for yourself ? I know im changing , yes , its the best huh ? You guys want it this way . I change because i love , i love you guys . I love hairil . But you guys ? Change because you lost your love . Isnt it true ? Here i am trying to help , you guys were so busyy , so so busyy that you dont even realise im trying to help , right ? oh aah , lupe . korg kan slalu berempat . betol kaan ? ZIIE , ELLIS , ATIKA , FITRI . Kaan ? Oh wells , im sorry i forgotton it . Then you should rmbr , we are not in 7s . Is that what you want ? Oh great then , i'll be the ferst to back out . Cos i dont wanna live like this anymore , i kept quiet in class , trying not to look at you guys , trying to pretend nothing happen . But i kept every single thing deep in the red blood cells in my heart . Did you guys notice ? Im sorry to say , but no . You guys didnt notice . You guys didnt notice the change in me . You guys dont . I used to be hyper , keep talking craps , starting a fight when i know you guys dislike it . I've changed people . Can you guys see it ? I dont wanna be the one you guys dislike . And now ? Im sitting alone , looking at those memories in tears , can you guys feel the pain ? I really love you guys . We have gone through all this guys . Im here stuck alone . Im no more in your cliques . I have to go away , far far away . I will be back one day . GOODBYE BBGS .
Shura ♥
♥ Budak Tembam.
Im Shura Valentino .
17 January baby .
Regent friendliest girl .
Im very hyper & lovable girl who
loves my Rockstars ALOT ♥
I love Malay Dance & im involved
in a kuda kepang group - Jaran Sembrani.
Single Unavailable ♥ Perfectly imperfect. Fashion is my passion. Dangdut is the music of my country.