Hello kawankawan . Two days straight , went home late . 11++ Two days straight , at ♥'s crib , spending time with ♥ . I didnt get to talk to him personally after he was released . But nevermind , all i want was to see him happy . I reallly miss ♥ alot . But , he is much more different now . Haiisssh . Jakpeng , laastlong with sister kay , huhu . Jgan lupe kitaa peh janji siot . *knock each other hand* Kay then wont blog much . Im happy i got 3 new friends yest ,
Shura ♥
♥ Budak Tembam.
Im Shura Valentino .
17 January baby .
Regent friendliest girl .
Im very hyper & lovable girl who
loves my Rockstars ALOT ♥
I love Malay Dance & im involved
in a kuda kepang group - Jaran Sembrani.
Single Unavailable ♥ Perfectly imperfect. Fashion is my passion. Dangdut is the music of my country.